Tuesday, September 11, 2012
All I want for my Birthday. . .
If I knew the kiss I gave you before I left was going to be my last kiss, I'd never move my lips away from your forehead :'(
The thought of you leaving still haunts me every now and then, and despite it being 2 weeks, the reality hasn't really sunk in. This could be due to my frail attempts of getting myself busy...
I can't survive being alone in that house any longer as the images of you still lingers. How can it not? when you've filled it with so many memories. It all still seems like a dream I've yet to wake up from.
All i want today is for you to give me my annual birthday treat; a $10 note, pecks on my cheeks along with my favourite dishes with your unrivaled concoction of bandung just because it would be from you.
I miss you...
I wish i could hear you sleeptalk again, wish i could still scare you with "abah datang" while you were hiding something from him, I wish I could still nag at you for combing your dandruff, scracthing your scalp, always working in the kitchen and other things that you do. But most of all I wish I could take that picture of you with Maya :(
All i want for my birthday is you :'(
But since it's a ridiculous demand, the prayers that were accepted and knowing you are happier there will have to suffice. Alhamdulilah
And with time I'll be less selfish, and hopefully as selfless you are to everyone. Insya'allah
You are always in my heart Nani <3>3>
-Al-Fateha-
Hajarah Binte Mohamed Ibrahim
No comments:
Post a Comment