Saturday, November 5, 2011

 
I've got to make this life make sense
Can anyone tell what I've done
I miss the life
I miss the colors of the world
Can anyone tell where I am

'Cause now again I've found myself
So far down, away from the sun
That shines into the darkest place
I'm so far down, away from the sun again
Away from the sun again

I'm over this
I'm tired of living in the dark
Can anyone see me down here
The feeling's gone. There's nothing left to lift me up
Back into the world I've known

'Cause now again I've found myself
So far down, away from the sun
That shines into the darkest place
I'm so far down, away from the sun
That shines to light the way for me
To find my way back into the arms
That care about the ones like me 

 
I MISS IT ALL. . .since when? since the longest of time but it's amplifying by the day. . . Thinking about the past experiences and feelings that i felt before: today seems so pathethic. There is nothing im happy about (although im thankful for everything, just not happy, hmmz weird huh), nothing making my heart pump, nothing to look forward and wake up to, ironic that everything seems so routine and normal despite being involved in so many new things than i ever was before. . .i think im damaged uh. . .just wished i could turn back time and feel all of it once again, the euphoria, the heart pumping and butterflies flying in your stomach with every step you take. . .well im never gonna settle, its gonna be back ryte?. . .i hope? And i feel more lonelier than ever, to the extend that i can spend a whole day with company but still fell alone. . .like im stuck in a shell waiting to explode as i force my way through the cracks of time. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment