-Straightforward
-No ego
-Forgiving with a pure heart
-Hear out all my crap jokes and theories
-Stand all my complaints patiently
-Help me when im emo/down
-Dont judge me but tell me slowly that shoudnt be that way
-Talk to me about eveything under the sky (chemistry)
-Share all her dreams and fears
-Straightforward and honest
-Make me smile and laugh
-Shows that she needs and likes me without any ego involved always
-Religious
-Family oriented
-Demure & feminine
-Humble
-Soft-spoken
-Good Manners
-Appreciates me and what ive done for her
-Respects me as the man of the relationship
-Sweet looks
I didnt really knew in-depth what i wanted in a girl but this 3 month taught me a few things and 1 of the lesson is, what i want my partner to have if possible...its the list on top, i know noone can have it exactly the way i want but im just writing whats the perfect person for me as i found out
6 comments:
Hi.
I'm just going to be straightforward and tell you something(But I'm a bit shy).
I think, your list of your dream girl,
IS TOO MUCH.
THIS PERFECT GIRL DOESN'T EXIST.
PLEASE DUDE, FACE THE REALITY, FACE THE FACT THAT THERE'S NO SUCH GIRL AS YOUR DREAM GIRL. DREAM ON.
Oh, and eat up your ego. :)
By the way, I'm humble, and demure and soft spoken, and well mannered.
But, I'm a guy ;)
OkThanksBye
Hello.
I agree with the person before me. Not trying to be rude but you gotta face the reality and stop dwelling in your fantasy. Are you sure you have all the above mentioned qualities that you want in your dream girl?
I don't think so, right? I personally think that everyone has their own flaws including you. So I don't think you should have that high of an expectation for that someone. By doing so, you're just creating a barrier for any girl who might want to get to know you.
I'm just stating the fact so don't take it too hard. Well, best of luck in finding that "perfect" dream girl of yours.
Hi! sorry for the late reply, didnt notice comments cos i only check tagboard and FS uh...sorry again!
Errmmm, i know she doesnt exist guys, that y my last paragraph in the post i said "if possible...its the list on top, i know noone can have it exactly the way i want but im just writing whats the perfect person for me as i found out"
And yea, i dont have all the traits on top....thats y it is my DREAMMMMM.....i know i cant have it...but is it wrong to have a dream?
if you guys are smart enough to infer, theres a few that i bold...those are the few i wont compromise for.....others, i know its just a dream.......
cheers and thanks fr the 2cents
Hi Muhammad,I totally disagree with 3 anon comments.'About your dream girl'- there is such girl exist in this world and i believe in that,insyaAllah one day you will gt this kinda girl in your life..You are a nice human being and I know Allah will bless you with everything good in this world.InsyaAllah..=)
Hello :) Thank you for the positive aspect and insyallah :) ameen
if life was a movie you'd fall for the exact opposite of what u wrote. haha.
Post a Comment