Honestly, i am ashamed to ever be angry, ungrateful and greedy.I have always envied people who are in a better situation than me.
I have always taught im living a hard life.
(ITS TOO COMPLICATING TO EXPLAIN MY FAMILY PROBLEMS HERE-noone knows! not even my closest friends)
But today listening to Syafiq, gave me a new enlightenment....im truly and thankful for everything God has given me.
I may not have the nicest biggest house and intact family, a rich parent or a car but what i have now is sufficient and its what matters.
All i need is here, i do not have to work my ass off to sustain my family and im thankful for this average life.!
The reason is i have always compared myself to the people on top of me and enviedthem but i should have always compared myse;f to the people struggling below me from the start.
Dear God,
I know ive been neglecting you.....IM so sorry
But of course words dont mean anything.....SO i will change SOON...i will TRY
its just that i cant help it.....im just annoyingly tired/lazy and outings are just making it worst..
eversince you left my life...i feel so empty, maybe youre the answer for my SPARK
Please fill my heart with contention and guide me through this.....
I have always said that i wanna LOVE SOMEONE etc etc but i think i have to start LOVING YOU and myself first! and SYAFIQ reminded me today!
All i need is here, i do not have to work my ass off to sustain my family and im thankful for this average life.!
The reason is i have always compared myself to the people on top of me and enviedthem but i should have always compared myse;f to the people struggling below me from the start.
Dear God,
I know ive been neglecting you.....IM so sorry
But of course words dont mean anything.....SO i will change SOON...i will TRY
its just that i cant help it.....im just annoyingly tired/lazy and outings are just making it worst..
eversince you left my life...i feel so empty, maybe youre the answer for my SPARK
Please fill my heart with contention and guide me through this.....
I have always said that i wanna LOVE SOMEONE etc etc but i think i have to start LOVING YOU and myself first! and SYAFIQ reminded me today!
No comments:
Post a Comment