Saturday, April 17, 2010

Happiness is a state of mind or feeling characterized by contentment, love, satisfaction, pleasure, or joy
maybe TRUE happiness is something that we can only pursue and maybe we can actually never have it. No matter what.

I may be smiling
I may be laughing
But deep inside i know im faking it
Deep inside what im feeling is just neutral

Its been some time since i truly and honestly felt HAPPY........

ASK ME WHY?
i have NO idea....i just feel empty, IM NOT SAD or anything, i also dont have any problems bothering me now, AND im thankful for what i have- just that i feel neutral and i think i noe why...

I think the answer lies in GOD
i feel i have neglected my creator for a long time and that i shld go back on the right path
maybe cos seriously I need a 'SPARK' to jumpstart my day, make my heart worth beating, make my eyes worth opening and make my legs worth walking

OR MAYBE the answer is PURPOSE.......if i cant find my 'SPARK' i think i need to know my destiny or purpose cos seriously guys....
let me ask u: wats ur purpose?
SCHOOL?
to work?
its so routine and mundane and kinda pointless.......ISNT THERE SOMETHING BIGGER PLANNED OUT FOR US ALL?


No comments:

Post a Comment